Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It isnt like me to just make a post like this but this is an exeption.. Today i get home and to find my rims shipped from edgeracing!! (real quick delivery) and a letter letting me know that I got into villanova!! Which was a huge suprise,, was my reaaaaaaaaaaaach school and i got denied from state schools so.. Yea Im Happy, I'm going over to get tires tmw hook up my system friday.. i dk when my GB FOGS ARE COMMING but then ill make a user profile. Ahhhh i need to go sleep.

Thanks for listening.. :thumbup:

Dan

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That's awesome man :thumbup:
It reminds me of how happy I was to get accepted York University, my 1st choice.

I am happy right now becuase i have only 2 more days of school left until my 5 month break. I can't wait 'till i can get a second job to pay for the B5 bills... and a recent speeding ticket :(

It's good to hear the happy days :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
congrats! nothing is better than waiting for a new mod that's just been shipped 8)
I assume I'm not alone in the pavlovian response of hearing the UPS or fedex truck drive up your street?

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
atomicalex
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing