Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kind of going on a tangent here, but for a good reason. That reason is my love for ClubB5.

Today, I suffered a burned out headlight bulb. Furthermore, I had the 173 relay pulled and could not remember the correct way to reinsert the relay. Anyway, the Info Forum had all my answers. The correct re-insertion of the relay was important because I turn the vehicle in next month. The Drivers Option is up and she goes back.

My appreciation for ClubB5 grew as I reflected on the help I had received. There have been a number of very controversial threads in the OT forum. This caused me to reflect somewhat on why we are here.

I know that there have been many controversial threads in the past. We are never going to agree on many topics. We are so different in so many ways. I just ask that we all remember we are united by 1 thing; our love for our B5’s.

So, as the things get heated in OT, remember that we are united. We are united by our love for our Passat’s.

I am as right-wing conservative as they come and not ashamed to say so. However, my experience today made me realize that is doesn’t matter when comes to what really matters.

We are here for each other and y’all delivered for me today.

Peace all

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
GREAT POST!!I LOVE THIS PLACE! YOU GUYS HAVE TOUGHT ME TONS! NOT TO MENTION THAT I'VE SAVED PROBABLY OVER $1000 WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDGE AND HOOK-UP'S... THANKS EVERYONE!!! -Ryan :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i've avoided many mistakes just by reading the forums on ClubB5.

:bow: :b5: :beer: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
As disagreeable as things can get here in OT, it's one of the most mature and friendly car forums out there. I still find myslef coming back here a lot even though my Passat is gone for over a year (rip). :)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
i LOVE cb5! I've learned a lot, saved a few bucks :p met some AWESOME people and not to mention some really good friends... you guys know who you are. this forum is truly like my car family, you guys rawk! :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,213 Posts
Stats said:
We are so different in so many ways..
Individuality. If we were all the same, imagine how boring the world would be.

Stats said:
I just ask that we all remember we are united by 1 thing; our love for our B5’s.
Also remember that we are all part of one race: the human race.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ditto. As a long time lurker, I'd also like to say thanks to everyone for all of the great information. This is a wonderful group. :thumbup:

We all love our cars (and talking about them). With a group like this, ClubB5 should keep on rolling long after the last :b5: rolls off the factory floor.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i think everyone here love it :bow: . CB5 is awesome, i get so much help and support from here. my car would not be 1/2 of what it is and will be without this place. The knowledge is amazing.

BUT .. I WANT MY CB5 STICKERS (sorry, :cry: i just want them)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Stats said:
I am kind of going on a tangent here, but for a good reason. That reason is my love for ClubB5.

Today, I suffered a burned out headlight bulb. Furthermore, I had the 173 relay pulled and could not remember the correct way to reinsert the relay. Anyway, the Info Forum had all my answers. The correct re-insertion of the relay was important because I turn the vehicle in next month. The Drivers Option is up and she goes back.

My appreciation for ClubB5 grew as I reflected on the help I had received. There have been a number of very controversial threads in the OT forum. This caused me to reflect somewhat on why we are here.

I know that there have been many controversial threads in the past. We are never going to agree on many topics. We are so different in so many ways. I just ask that we all remember we are united by 1 thing; our love for our B5’s.

So, as the things get heated in OT, remember that we are united. We are united by our love for our Passat’s.

I am as right-wing conservative as they come and not ashamed to say so. However, my experience today made me realize that is doesn’t matter when comes to what really matters.

We are here for each other and y’all delivered for me today.

Peace all
Wow, this has to be the first post I actually 100% agree with you :lol:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Yeah, this is a great place. It has saved me a lot of time and money, then again, it has cost me money from all the mods I've done! :lol:

I enjoy the off topic forum, it allows an opinionated @$$ like me a place to come to and vent! :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to football season so we can start up our ClubB5 Fantasy League. I'm going to actively defend my 2nd place title. :wink: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts