Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
just in case you're not kidding:

Volks = people
Wagen = car
...its the people's car. The original bug was marketed for *everybody* :)

WRX is in recognition of the WRC -- World Rally Championship (http://www.swrt.com/)

:roll:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
ok :roll:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
pete1 said:
just in case you're not kidding:

Volks = people
Wagen = car
...its the people's car. The original bug was marketed for *everybody* :)

WRX is in recognition of the WRC -- World Rally Championship (http://www.swrt.com/)

:roll:
LMAO :lol: Thanks, but I was trying to be a smartass. I guess it didn't make it through the wire to some people as well as I thought.

...I'd hope to hell I knew what VW meant; I'm fluent in German since my immediate family is from there. :wink:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey, these days you never know... :roll:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
kezho said:
VWandWRX said:
hahahahha your all fags..........jk :thumbup:
I've got a feeling that if I ever ran into this dude in public I'd probably end up cracking him one in the nose.
......j/k :p
VWandWRX said:
hey douche bags.............FUCK YOU ALL........except for the normal people who dont shit their pants when i say that i dont like your ugly ass german pieces of shit.........so if you want to still write in this forum cut the stupid ass remarks and kepp the funny pictures coming
VWandWRX said:
oh man you guys are gay
VWandWRX said:
hahahaha you all suck
Uhm, yeah, well between this and his other posts I have a feeling he's a 10 year old that should be ignored but hopefully he'll be banned soon.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I hate WRX's,
VWandWRX's might have a WRX
ero, I hate VWandWRX

:thumbup: some philosophy for you all

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I actually quite like WRX's. They are great cars. But this kid is an idiot. His affinity for a nice car has nothing to do with the fact that he's a complete slapnut. His hating on Passats illustrates that he is nothing more than a player-hating, insecure child whose tastes in cars may be ok... but tremendously short-sighted. (He probably likes the WRX, not because of the superb machine it is, but because the chick or guy he has a crush on has a BF that drives one.)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
I actually quite like WRX's.
I hate them cause i can't beat them, but then again... that's why I hate alot of things :lol: ... damnnnn STi's :oops:

I beat a STi once... when he didn't know we were racing LMAO

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
18 Participants
gietl
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing