Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do trust him to send the part I paid for via paypal and I even understand having other responbilities but I dont get it.I paid for it 3 days ago,first it was that it would go out tommorow,then he was to busy with his kid the next day(believable),then today it was that it would go out at 5pm(who ships at 5pm)and I wold get a tracking number in my email.Its 6:30 my time and still no email.:poke:

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
hes on here alot...i wouldnt worry about him. Hes passat worlds e-thug. Although ive never bought from him id have thats hes a good guy deep inside there.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Ive never heard any complaints about him. Im sure he is just busy. I know there have been times when i just honestly couldnt get stuff shipped out for a few days. I wouldnt worry about it.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I have, bought a car cross country from him, made everything great, he is busy, kid, new job(started the day I was out there). He is a nice guy, and is good one his word. Give it a couple days.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
USPS is open till 11pm in Westbury L.I. so i can say that there has to be others thruout the states too......
that's on Lawn Guy Land. UPS is not open that late here in southeast CT.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
dubs, if he said he'll ship, he'll ship. Nuno has been around here for a good while and has a good reputation.

·
Registered
721 Posts
The tracking number for FEDEX sometime does not shown up in my email until the next day (not sure with UPS because I used FEDEX alot) used to be it would shown up in the email around 7:00PM.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
My local USPS is open till 8 PM. I have a fedex manned and operated location nearby who accept stuff till 9 PM.

It is only 3 days. Just wait.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
I've done business with him....bought his original low profile side view mirrors....He's VERY reliable. Relax...

8,184 Posts
Good god man how many topic are you going to start up for 4 days........Your a jerk you have trash his name because you don't know how to wait. PM him first and then E-mail him and give it a week. Don't trash his or anyone else name because of 4 days. Hell you order it from a guy not a business.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
why dont you get his contact number and call him @ home .....
if you PayPal'ed him then your covered DUB man
just for this you might get a Brick in a Box shiped to you :lol:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nuno is a cool cat. he is not gonna jerk you.

Realize you are purchasing from a person, not a company.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good god man how many topic are you going to start up for 4 days........Your a jerk you have trash his name because you don't know how to wait. PM him first and then E-mail him and give it a week. Don't trash his or anyone else name because of 4 days. Hell you order it from a guy not a business.
WOW WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM,herees what I posted in the other thread(also if you read the other thread or this one,you realize I posted 2 thread on accident.Not to bash anyone.

WOW I WISH ALL OF OYU WOULD STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SOME IMPATIENT A-HOLE.I merely was asking about him because I have herd 3 seperate things as to why it has not shipped and the last one,promised me a tracking number as of last night,which btw I still have no recieved.Its not at all in anyway a matter of omg,its been 3 days,its more about what hes told me.furthermore,I never said he was bad,infact I said I trusted him and didnt feel I was not goin to recieve the part.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
WOW WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM,herees what I posted in the other thread(also if you read the other thread or this one,you realize I posted 2 thread on accident.Not to bash anyone.

WOW I WISH ALL OF OYU WOULD STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SOME IMPATIENT A-HOLE.
The guy has so many posts and he is a well known member of the community. Just take it easy.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
well good t hing you brought a simple transaction into the forums....althought this could have been solved with simple pm or a little patience.

1. If i was trying to rip you off...i wouldn't have held the part for you for two weeks while you waited to set up an account or get money to me(during this time i had other people contact me reguarding this part)...i never once asked if you had the money yet...ect
2. I have a new born....things come up and i need to take care of him before i send out a part. That being said....i only have one car which my son can travel in...making my wife come home today so i can ship out the package so you would get it before the 18th as requested. My wife lost time out of work...which is cool because you spent money and you deserve to get it asap.

Next time handle it with a little more class...you package has been shipped DHL
tracking number: 18699789452
4lbs 10.70 oz
6x6x48 diameter box.

I also put a 100.00 insurance on it so in case it gets damaged...you're covered.

anything else you need?

8,184 Posts

WOW I WISH ALL OF OYU WOULD STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SOME IMPATIENT A-HOLE.I merely was asking about him because I have herd 3 seperate things as to why it has not shipped and the last one,promised me a tracking number as of last night,which btw I still have no recieved.Its not at all in anyway a matter of omg,its been 3 days,its more about what hes told me.furthermore,I never said he was bad,infact I said I trusted him and didnt feel I was not goin to recieve the part.
My problem was you trashing another members name because of patience. His posted to your topic and wow your trashing his name and he already shipped it to you and lost 10.00 on the deal being a nice guy. I can see trashing someone if Pms, E-mail and paypal fail then try and get your money back and send the word out that there is a scamer. Not after 4 days, thats all.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts