Registered
26,207 Posts
Wonder if the trans is shot for that price. At least it's black :p

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonder if the trans is shot for that price. At least it's black :p
I think you know where I'm going with this. ;)

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
enlighten us that don't....
I only buy black on black Passat's. Up until a couple of years ago I had four of them in my driveway, now I only have 3.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
I only buy black on black Passat's. Up until a couple of years ago I had four of them in my driveway, now I only have 3.
I don't think that I asked you about that when you and the wife visited us; isn't black kind of the wrong color for a sun-blasting place like the Phoenix area?

·
Registered
26,207 Posts
I don't think that I asked you about that when you and the wife visited us; isn't black kind of the wrong color for a sun-blasting place like the Phoenix area?
Yes, even the paint does not do well under the desert sun, let alone the hotter interior. We got the "Storm Grey" perforated vinyl for the Tiguan. It's nearly white and was much cooler in the hot sun and after all day on the road. My son's 2000 Anthracite Blue Pearl wagon has the clear coat fried off the roof from living in Sacramento for it's 1st 13 years. In comparison, the roof on my 2001 wagon (same color) is in good shape, despite living outdoors in TX all it's life.

·
in dire need of an organic chemistry lesson
2,290 Posts
This car is way overpriced. My car looks 10 times better than this (both exterior and interior) but the market value is between $800-$1000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts