Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your recomendations for auto-body places that do quality work and don't leave you broke :cry: . I need to repair my front bumper and would also like to replace my head lamps/lights to the new ones (hella/hella-look-alike). If you can steer me out of products/people that are just trouble :nervous: , man, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Where in Houston are you? Demo's in Rice Village does quality work for a damn good price. I had my back bumper fixed (scratches and gouges taken out) and painted for 3bills. Other places quoted me 5bills.

·
Registered
16 Posts
on that note, where's a good place in houston for some custom body work? i see a lot of people in the USA East area go to Auto Fix. Where's a place for the Houston b5s? :???:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't know about custom body work, but I lived in Houston for 20+ years and I agree about Demo's in Rice Village. They do quality work.

Also, I had a lot of restoration work done on my 240Z at a place called "Autohaus" on Memorial Drive near downtown. "Hans" was the shop owner...I don't know if he's still there but I've never seen better paintwork!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
ttocsffej
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing