Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
who cares:p did anyone see the sprite rising star winning dunk by robinson
::eek:: oMNSJshjks SO sick :rolleyes: the way he jumped OVER

i dragged my sister out of bed to watch the replays.
and hes only 5 -8 - crazy leap :crazy: he went over the 5-7 champof 86 spud webb in a perfect 1st try! webb like tossed the ball up and then robinson ran up and snatched the ball out of mid air and dunked it - it was like MJs crazy dunks comming back to life

i wish i could find a replay clip online

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
First off thanks for the heads up....I missed it but thanks to you I went a searching....

http://www.nba.com/dunk/

Click on "Dunk of the night". :lol: :thumbup: :lol: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
wow... definately Iguodala. I used to watch only ncaa (now I watch both) and thought their dunk competition was good... but those two were awesome. I gotta vote for Iguodala just because AI is the man.

Who will stop the Pistons!?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The One Eyed Spy said:
who cares:p did anyone see the sprite rising star winning dunk by robinson
::eek:: oMNSJshjks SO sick :rolleyes: the way he jumped OVER

i dragged my sister out of bed to watch the replays.
and hes only 5 -8 - crazy leap :crazy: he went over the 5-7 champof 86 spud webb in a perfect 1st try! webb like tossed the ball up and then robinson ran up and snatched the ball out of mid air and dunked it - it was like MJs crazy dunks comming back to life

i wish i could find a replay clip online
Hey Spy, just click on the "Which 50?" above the 2 pictures on the page that I linked to. That will play both Nate's and Andre's best dunks...

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
I don't know, they both were awesome. By far and away, the best dunking I have seen in a long time. Iguodala was amazing, but then Robinson came out with Spud Webb, I was just in shock. Totally incredible! I wish the scorers would have made for more of the dunk-off, I could have watched a lot more of that action. :thumbup: to both of them!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Shooooot... I could dunk over spud webb, he's only like 4 feet tall.

nah, I'm just kidding. Spud's one of the greatest dunkers ever, so that was cool, but Iguodala still gets my vote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts