1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Definitely on my short list of performance sport car to buy :wink: ... Best looking Porsche yet IMO ... :bow:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
The front end and the rear end look stretched and out of proportion. Looks a little funky to me. I wouldn't say "best looking Porsche yet". I think if you look at any one feature on the car it looks good. However if you look at that feature with the one next to it they look out of proportion.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stretched in width? Or length? If everything was in "normal proportions", it wouldn't be a supercar. :wink:

·
Registered
571 Posts
It wants a password......

·
Registered
284 Posts
That is, by far, the coolest car I've ever seen.
Saw it for the first time yesterday in my European Car Magazine.
... There Is No Substitute

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah crap. Does someone have somewhere for me to host a 21 mb file?

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
please, somebody help me get this video!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Out of bandwidth -- check back December 1? :cry:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
HalfGreek said:
The front end and the rear end look stretched and out of proportion. Looks a little funky to me. I wouldn't say "best looking Porsche yet". I think if you look at any one feature on the car it looks good. However if you look at that feature with the one next to it they look out of proportion.
Definitely a subjective matter here, but "funky" is not one that I would use for such beauty :bow: . Nevertheless, after looking at the additional pics above from stealthx32. Let me reiterate, without a doubt the best Porsche has yet to offer in my not so humble opinion :wink: .

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

*right click*

*set as background*

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Warped said:
This aint bad either 600 HP :shock:
Very nice, also ... although a tad too busy.

But IMO, the GT's line is much cleaner and yet at the same time expresses a much more aggressive stance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts