Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im serious.........your passat although i love them and they are my second favorite car would be destroyed by a wrx.........hahahahaha :thumbup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
VWandWRX said:
Which car would win if a VW Passat and a Subaru Impreza WRX STi raced? :D
If the STi was facing the wrong direction, it would be close.

-Craig

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahaha..................u do know that a wrx has almost stock 300 horsepower right??? :lol:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Let's see... STI has 275-300 crank hp. Passat 1.8T (stock) is 170, V6 is 190, W8 is 275, 1.8T (chipped) is 200-225.

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on the STI all day long even with the shitty odds. :crazy:

·
Registered
339 Posts
How about a PEZ supercharged VR6.. vs a stock STI that would be fair

·
Registered
299 Posts
Which car has a better radio? Oh wait.. the STi doesn't have one. :lol:

Back in '02, my buying decision was between a WRX wagon and a Passat 1.8T sedan. I guess we know which one I picked.

-Craig

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
PEZ blown V6 is 290 at the crank. I still think the STI has a weight advantage so it would be closer, but I suspect the STI would still win.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you got me there.................which car looks better..i know you dont have to say it and embarass yourself, its the wrx!!!!!!! :puke: thats me puking all over your ugly passat

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
When he made this post it was his first. I'm willing to bet he's about 15 years old, loves the WRX and felt like trolling the Passat forum for some laughs. He's already puking all over our "ugly passat". What an ass. Mods? Please ban this jackass.

-Wapptor

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
121 Replies
49 Participants
atomicalex
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing