Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
WOW...I wouldn't mind killing a thread for my 900th post!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well I'm currently the last post on 9 active threads (and no, I haven't just gone in and dropped a post in each one)...some of them haven't had a post for several days or even weeks. I haven't checked the archives yet...but that's not bad.

And who knows - depending on how long this thread survives, though I was denied the kill on my 900th post, maybe I'll kill it with my 1000th!

Unfortunately it isn't likely I'l be the slayer of the Hummer/robber thread, since my highly controversial positions in debate will always incite some form of response!

(We know who the true post whores are...I have been here since August 2001 and just passed my 900th...while some of you have joined a full year later or more, and have 2000+ posts already!) :shock:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
who ever post anything after me will be getting some bad juju from a witch doctor in alaska so think about that before you post after this :D :crazy: :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Alaskan witch doctors are pussycats. I got me a witchdoctor connection from New Orleans, who combines the worst of voodoo and santeria, through his relatives in Haiti.

My witch doctor can beat up your witch doctor!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
:cry: that's ok I will find a way and when that time comes BAM you won't know what hit you. :D

besides witch doctors from New Orleans are gay :poke: :D so you allready lost and don't even get me started on french witch doctors :D

I'm invincible :bow: me :bow:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Silly rabbit! Sorry Charlie! Neither of you guys even HAVE any 'last posts' on the boards! Amateurs...comeon.

Only those with some serious 'last post' numbers should play...I'm still standing with 8 active last posts.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.