Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever been caught by their parents when they were doing something they should not have:
me:
-doing a brake stand at the mall in my dads(then two week old) S10 extreme when they were driving by me :shock:

-Buying beer for my sister and my dad arrives at the liquor store :D

-Racing some civic two days after i finished the build on my GTI and i go by my mother at like 170KM/H on the highway :eek:h:

hahah, yeah post some of your experiences......

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Never caught red handed, but close calls or suspicions.
-Almost caught smoking cloves. Friend was smoking them while I was with him, but I already made the choice two days earlier to stop. But, I was smoking them before.

-Smoking pot. Got in the car with my dad (peace officer), and he knew I was acting funny and being very talkative. So, he asked me the same question three times in a row. It totally tripped me out. I didn't speak the rest of the 2 hour ride, and it ended my pot smoking days. However, he never said anything about it.

-Sneaked out of house and went on midnight stroll in black karate outfits. We were chased by the police and helicopter, but got away. Later, friends mom overheard us talking about it, but never told us about it until a couple of years later.

-Girlfriend in my bedroom over night stay. I literally had to have my friends cause a diversion to get her out of the house. They created a human wall at the top of the stairs while talking to my parents. I hid her behind my back and walked sideways to the door. She walked out my house, I shut the door. She knocked and I immediately opened the door and said, "WOW! What a surprise to see you here so early!"

The funniest stories are from my friends. Being caught having sex or being drunk at a school function. I guess I was lucky never to be caught red handed.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Never got caught doing burnouts with my parents cars, but its tuff to get that smell out before you bring it home. I can't help it though my parents have always owned the Crown Vic's with the police interceptor package, ooooh the burnouts those cars will do.. :weirdo: I know my dad knew about em though, because everytime he takes one of my cars to run an erand (if I'm parked behind his car) they always come back smelling like burnt rubber. Guess its payback.

My dad always used to give me crap for the 4x4 look of my Passat before I lowered it. So one day after lowering it I'm cruising down the highway on my way back from ValleyFair(amusement park) they had left a little before me. I was driving down the freeway and this chick in a MBenz decides she wants to race, so we play alittle cat and mouse for a while. Well I decide I've had enough and crank the ol 1.8t up to 130mph and blow by her. In the meantime I also blew by my parents.. :oops: My sisters were with them and I guess my mom said "Isn't that Jason's car?" my dad says "no his isn't that low" Well if you have other siblings you know the rest. Payback..Payback..Payback..my sisters say "no he lowered it last week that's him, were in MN and that car has WI plates" BUSTED my dad flipped out, but alas, I don't live at home so :p

I got caught ridding wheelies with my dads new Cub Cadet lawn tractor when I was 13yrs old. He got pretty upset, but of course I didn't listen and kept doing it. Well lets just say that a broken axle on a Cub lawn tractor isn't cheap. No allowance for a year.. :cry:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
LOL...parents found the Playboy magazines my friends gave me because they got caught and couldn't keep 'em either! :lol:

I KNOW my dad kept them all for himself! :wink:

/karl

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
My old man caught me in the attic reading all HIS old Playboys from the 60's. It must have ben over 100 degrees up there and in Florida humidity. Lets see, what else?

My gf's father walked in on us sersiously making out once. She was in a skirt and on top of me so I tried to roll over and pretend she was giving me a backrub...didn't work out too well. :oops:

For the most part I was lucky. Never really got caught untill after incidents happened.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
When I lived with my moms, she would go away and of course....I would have a "gtg". I would always get it cleaned up before she got back. Shes pretty cool with things so she really wouldnt care anyways. One time she came home and said"I noticed you took the trash out(I hated doing that!). Have a little party? Need to get rid of all the cans?" I responded with" Party...yes. Cans, hell no! I hate aluminium tasting beer!". She thought it was funny.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
On saturday i got pulled over for 'street racing' and i had no proof of insurance on the passat so the officer call my household. The officer told my father that i was street racing... my dad told the officer that he wasn't suprise and went on to say that i am a racing enthusiast.... maybe the cop took that the wrong way, 'cause gave me a huge fine.

In September, on a friday afternoon, i was at my girlfriends (now X) house, foolin around on the family room coach. She asured me that her parent were gone (her aunt is her nieghbor). As we were heating things up and things started to 'fall off' we hear the... beep beep beep beep... from the alarm system... in walks her aunt into the kitchen without even noticing us... in her ignorance we were trying to put clothes back on as fast as possible, while being in full view of her aunt. Let's just say, after that day i never went back... we got caught with half our clothes on and the cushions all messed up.

there are acouple more that i don't think i should share... wouldn't want to get banned would i?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Nothing wrong at all but we'll put it like this......
When your on your own, you dont worry about gettin caught as much!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
where to start....

mom caught me with fireworks, knives and some BB guns when i was in middle school. then in high school i got caught driving my car before i have a liscence. also in high school my parents got a call from montgomery county police dept.(whole 'nother story). then in my senior year, my mom caught me smoking a splif in my room. then in my first year of college she found the remains of one of the parties i had, basically i left the cartoon of a 30pack on the kitchen table and put all the rest of the beer in the fridge. haha, tired of sneaking around with beer/ liquor, now i just keep it in the main fridge/freezer :lol:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
When we were kids we would go to Spain for the summer with my mom who is from there. Well, I would always buy a slingshot each year when I went just to have some fun. This one night I was shooting Garbanzo beans at the windows of the apartments across the way from my Abuelas.

Well one night at about 2am this one guy got real pissed and started yelling out the window that he was going to kill who ever was shooting things at his window. Then in comes mom into the room to see what we were doing as she heard the screaming from the man across the way.

I also got caught spray painting graffiti onto the side of a bowling alley. This was during the Old School hip hop days, we were painting the word FRESH on the building when the Military Police caught us. Got in some shit for that with the old man.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
dublife said:
When I lived with my moms, she would go away and of course....I would have a "gtg". I would always get it cleaned up before she got back. Shes pretty cool with things so she really wouldnt care anyways. One time she came home and said"I noticed you took the trash out(I hated doing that!). Have a little party? Need to get rid of all the cans?" I responded with" Party...yes. Cans, hell no! I hate aluminium tasting beer!". She thought it was funny.
That's one cool mom! She musta been like you back in the day.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
Well, I remember a time I was "caught" when I couldn't take my eyes off an absolutely awesome pair of t!t$. She worked for a wood drying plant and I was there to work on their fire alarm system. It was winter and the sweater fit very nicely. I still laugh about this because I am not some lecherous pervert, but this occasion I was just not able to maintain eye contact and I knew I was caught.

Luckily she didn't seem too mad, I think she could tell I was embarassed. (and don't give me the "she wanted you to look" argument. She was a nice normal girl)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man those arew some great stories. keep em coming :poke: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
got busted by a couple cops on occasion in my car with a lady friend of mine 8)

but hey he was nice enough to say "your welcome to continue" as he walked away...
lol :lol: :lol:

Well, I remember a time I was "caught" when I couldn't take my eyes off an absolutely awesome pair of t!t$. She worked for a wood drying plant and I was there to work on their fire alarm system. It was winter and the sweater fit very nicely. I still laugh about this because I am not some lecherous pervert, but this occasion I was just not able to maintain eye contact and I knew I was caught.

Luckily she didn't seem too mad, I think she could tell I was embarassed. (and don't give me the "she wanted you to look" argument. She was a nice normal girl)
yeah i always get busted by girls, but they love it.. i get a smile, wink and even sometimes a # :p

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Skateboarding isn't allowed on campus so one night I went skating around school with a 3 foot long fiberglass long board, then of course a spotlight hits me and the cops are in the parking structure telling me not to move....i was outtta there in a split second...hid in the bushes for a lil while :p

Since I turned 21 during the week, my cousins wanted to celebrate with me so I drove back to SF. All the kids, 6 of us went out to the bars and my uncle is a cop and called some code for that neighborhood so basically we could gallavant around all drunk and not get in trouble. I get dropped off at home, piss drunk and my mom is in bed already. she starts asking me if i had fun.... i responded with one word answers... (say as little as possible) I got away with coming home piss drunk but our parents got a hold of the pics..... and shared them at the family dinner the next week..... "look how happy they all look, why cant' they look that happy when they're not drunk?" hehehe :lol:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Me and a buddy went out one halloween egging cars. :roll: (i know) Well we both saw this nice big car going slowing down the street, when it reached attack position we egged the crap out of it. After the second egg left our hands we realized that it was a police cruiser. :lol: Cop put on all the spots immediately but we bolted and ran like hell.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
34 Participants
jwk175
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing