Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else find themselves sitting at their computer just refreshing their mailbox to see if they got any topic replies or new private messages? or am i the only sad dude w/ no night life? lol

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Stranded In Daytona said:
Does anybody else find themselves sitting at their computer just refreshing their mailbox to see if they got any topic replies or new private messages? or am i the only sad dude w/ no night life? lol
Only when I am at work. Clubb5.com is the least thing on my mind on my week off.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AntWrig said:
Only when I am at work. Clubb5.com is the least thing on my mind on my week off.
hahahaha, that's kinda funny

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have been called obsesive-compulsive. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
AntWrig said:
hahahaha, that's kinda funny
Lol, kinda backword? :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A-TIller, i have a feeling ur the exception to every rule that applies to most people on this side, but it's cool, ur like the balance. lol

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
This and a few other forums

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
A-TIller, i have a feeling ur the exception to every rule that applies to most people on this side, but it's cool, ur like the balance. lol
i was joking bro...

i'm on here too much... :lol:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Probably when I get rid of the car I won't come here no more because I'll have no need to. But until then Im an addict and this is my crack addiction.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts