Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I tried them more than a year ago. I bought the "pro" edition from my dentist. I quit before I had used less than half of what was in the package. They were just too uncomfortable (and I guess I didn't really feel like I needed them). Yeah, you can do almost anything while wearing them BUT you can't talk. At least not in a comprehensible manner. For me, that was a big :thumbdow: . I am a little curious about the new 7-day ones though.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ive recently used the 7 day one and i liked them much better than the orginial, i finished the whole package and noticed a difference - although when you first take the strips off your teeth are very white, then they seem like the color darkens a little, maybe i was just getting used to how they looked I dont know. But I like using these every once in a while. I do think results will vary - I don't smoke or drink coffee so my teeth aren't very stained to begin with. But try them out!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
my gf just got the 7 day ones last nite. So, we will see about hose. I have done the old crest strips which take 2 weeks and I never could even finish a full week. I do have to say that they do work fairly well. It's still not as good as Brightsmile. I did that and it was finished in 2 hrs and wow, my teeth were movie start white. I had people staring at my teeth as I talked :D I also paid $400 for it, and now they are up to $600. If you have the money, do to a place like brightsmile (www.brightsmile.com). Make sure the methods you are using, don't damage your enamel on your teeth. I need to bleech my teeth again. I drink too much coffee.

Oh, and for a few days after you bleech your teeth, don't eat or drink anything that could restain them until after you get your protective coating back on. It takes a few days for it to come back. I think this is the most sensative time for your teeth too. Think of it this way, if what ever you are eating or drinking can stain a white T-shirt, it can stain your teeth.

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts