Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
witty and clever.
it would make for a cool alternative to a golf cart or scooter.

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
It looks like they decided to clean out the storage bin at the Mercedes factory. "Hey Klaus, vat are ve going to do mit all of dis left ova junk? It's not like ve can make das auto out of it". But 10 Heinekens later.....

Formula 1 front end, peel and stick woodgrain vinyl, berkeinstock seat covers, a bunch of old bike wheels (with the gold package, bling bling baby), some left over tube stereo equipment, a computer console joystick, a "cool" '80s clear blue bubble window, and a bunch of failed Daimler-Chrysler rear end prototype parts. BAM! Instant work of art.

Actually, I do find it quite intriguing.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
It looks like they decided to clean out the storage bin at the Mercedes factory. "Hey Klaus, vat are ve going to do mit all of dis left ova junk? It's not like ve can make das auto out of it". But 10 Heinekens later.....

Formula 1 front end, peel and stick woodgrain vinyl, berkeinstock seat covers, a bunch of old bike wheels (with the gold package, bling bling baby), some left over tube stereo equipment, a computer console joystick, a "cool" '80s clear blue bubble window, and a bunch of failed Daimler-Chrysler rear end prototype parts. BAM! Instant work of art.

LMFAO made my morning, :bowdown:

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,712 Posts
It'll only do 15mph and just over 200 miles.
Plus:
It took a year and more than 150 trainees to create, but the entire project involved using "junior employees", giving the company's up-and-coming employees a creative way to learn how alternative-fuel systems come together.
Couldn't find anything anywhere on cost since it most like won't be production. It was just a training tool.

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,906 Posts
It'll only do 15mph and just over 200 miles.
Plus:

Couldn't find anything anywhere on cost since it most like won't be production. It was just a training tool.
wow, i want to be in their training program.. that's really quite amazing!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts

:lol:And Klaus answers "Let us make diesen wagen aus eine alternative reality movie, bitte. Ich habe eine idea. This will make diese amerikanisher people grosse wonder....":lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts