Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm in quite a dilemma. My father agreed to purchase a suspension for my '02 1.8t, but told me the drop has to be less than 1.2 inches. I know there are lots of kits out there and lots of threads on this topic, but i need a definate answer. Which spring/shock set-up should i buy for the drop that i want and that also isn't expensive? Price is also a concern here. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
go for fk :thumbup: :thumbup: i can't get over my setup 8)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
That's quite a dilemma... I wish my dad would buy me a new suspension.

Given the fact that your dad arbitrarily decided on such an exact number as 1.2 inches tells me 2 things:

1. Your dad has agreed to buy you an Eibach Pro System.
2. You want a lower drop than what this offers.

My suggestion is, that if daddy is going to pay, then you need to play by his rules.
Get the Eibach Pro System.

I'm going to work now...

Jimmy :)

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for your advice.... I really appreciate it. It looks like its between the fk suspension and the eibach kit... There is a GB like sum1 mentioned for the fk so that would be much cheaper for me to do since after all I am paying for the suspension.. It's my dad whos going to be installing it and i always have to get his ok before i purchase anything for my car.. Thanks again guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.