Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

It's been so long since I have been here!!!!!! Hope everyone (and their cars) are doing well. ;)

I noticed that my antenna is starting to peel, so I'd like to replace it with a stubby one. I read some posts here, and everyone seems to be divided on which one to pick! I like the look of the Sharan, but I don't want to spend that much if the reception is crappy.

I noticed Hillside Imports sells a "slightly thicker Audi TT style" antenna for 30 bucks. Would reception on that be better than the Sharan? I saw eBay has a bunch of stubby antennas--has anybody tried those? I'm more hesitant about going that route just because I want to get one with the correct threading. The Honda 2K Enfig looks cool, but I would like something smaller.

Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Here's another endorsement of the Enfig Perfect Fit S2000 antenna. You can check it out here: http://enfig.com/s2000.htm
Scroll down to the bottom to see a replacement mast only as opposed to a full antenna with wiring.

My experience is that reception with this antenna is better than with the OE antenna :thumbup:

Slider.

·
Registered
155 Posts
just ordered my Enfig Perfect Fit S2000 today. i'm very much looking forward to this inexpensive mod!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.