Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i turn off the computer last night come back online today to check my peoples and i noticed my whole army is gone,i have no news or anything that i was attacked,wut could of happened?

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no,i have plenty of gold,plus most of them were slingers only had 2 swordmen, but it looks like some town bartex attacked me,even though i tried buying marble from him...he'll get it soon!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry nevermind,i just found out my army left me,bartex bought stuff from me,not killed my people =X

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
gold.how do i get the happiness up anyway? im down to like 80
Keep upgrading your tavern and town hall. More happiness means faster growth. More space let's you take advantage of it. That's why I make BANK! Gold at 900+ an hour now (level 5 tavern, level nine town, level 8 research, sawmill at 4 and vineyard at 4). I have 200 workers but 325 gold earners. You want that ratio high to be productive.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
Keep upgrading your tavern and town hall. More happiness means faster growth. More space let's you take advantage of it. That's why I make BANK! Gold at 900+ an hour now (level 5 tavern, level nine town, level 8 research, sawmill at 4 and vineyard at 4). I have 200 workers but 325 gold earners. You want that ratio high to be productive.
bingo. that's exactly what I thought, and the direction I was heading for. the next two upgrades are the town hall and the pub.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts