Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 VW Passat 1.8t SE
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all! New guy here. I have a 2014 1.8t SE, A/T. I've had it for about 3 years now, and I'm about to hit the 130k mark. I've been a mechanic for about 7 years now, but I'm still new to the Euro scene. What really sucks is that there's no VW "clubs" out here (Vegas) so I'm forced to get all my info from the interwebs. I'm just starting to look into the tuning world and I'm completely overwhelmed. I want to do it right, but I feel like there's SO MUCH to learn before I can get started. Like just recently, I figured out that if I search for "B7 TSI 1.8t", I'll get much better results than "2014 VW Passat 1.8t" when looking for mods. For a moment, I thought I was going to be left out of the game. My plan is to find some cool people to swap ideas with, and maybe make some new friends in the process. Here's hoping I can find what I'm looking for here. 😊

If any of you are located in the Las Vegas area, hit me up! 👍🏻

·
Registered
2014 VW Passat 1.8t SE
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: There is a VW group our here, but it's mostly classic bugs. I love those (and other vintage vehicles) but I'm hoping to find a tuner group seeing as I don't have a bug. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 2 of 2 Posts