Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am currently running abt 17" z4 sportrims on my passat. Anyone knows where can I get wheel spacers for those? A link would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
www.parts4vws.com support a long time vw establishment. :thumbup:

as for the width, some do 8mm front/15mm rear assuming the offset is around 35-40mm. so you're going to have to give more info on the Abt wheels you have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
schmove said:
www.parts4vws.com support a long time vw establishment. :thumbup:

as for the width, some do 8mm front/15mm rear assuming the offset is around 35-40mm. so you're going to have to give more info on the Abt wheels you have.
Mine's a 225/45/17 43et. I think the et is crazy. Is it better to change to 30et rims or just play around with the spacer?

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
spacers are fine. wow with an offset of 43 those things sit in pretty well inside. an 8mm front/20mm rear would bring them pretty flush.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
schmove said:
spacers are fine. wow with an offset of 43 those things sit in pretty well inside. an 8mm front/20mm rear would bring them pretty flush.
Yeah, I don't get it, why do they have to install the 43et's while abt makes 35et's. Would the hub pop out more than the tires if I were to install spacers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Roderich
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing