Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having difficulty locating a source for repco/PBR/Axxis metal master front pads for my 2000 v6. I cannot believe that this is this difficult! :weirdo: I've checked with all of my usual sources, and spent hours sorting through the internet- yet no luck whatsoever! I have always used metal master, and have no complaint, yet I am stumped. I would appreciate any help, as I am getting tired at looking at the ATE power disks on the workbench. :sleep:

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Darkwing said:
I am having difficulty locating a source for repco/PBR/Axxis metal master front pads for my 2000 v6. I cannot believe that this is this difficult! :weirdo: I've checked with all of my usual sources, and spent hours sorting through the internet- yet no luck whatsoever! I have always used metal master, and have no complaint, yet I am stumped. I would appreciate any help, as I am getting tired at looking at the ATE power disks on the workbench. :sleep:
I 2nd the recommendation of Import Replacement Parts Company for a set of PBR/Axxis Metal Master pads but you may want to consider trying their new Deluxe-Plus compound with those Ate Powerdisc rotors. If you do go with the newer compound then hit up Zeckhausen Racing for your brakepads.

Knock it out bro,

Will aka The Swami

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.