Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wait.. so have these been placed into production? I am recieving mixed messages regarding this. If not I always enjoy spending down time designing/editing things on my computer. Perhaps I could make something worth printing?

Don't want to step on any toes,

Stephen.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I've been waiting for decades... :lol:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
PassatVariantPunk said:
Wait.. so have these been placed into production? I am recieving mixed messages regarding this. If not I always enjoy spending down time designing/editing things on my computer. Perhaps I could make something worth printing?

Don't want to step on any toes,

Stephen.
Actually a good sign shop can do the banner from a picture .. I had one made for a photo shoot .. I don't know what the $$$ would be tho or if they would entertain a GB. Pix available

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually a good sign shop can do the banner from a picture .. I had one made for a photo shoot .. I don't know what the $$$ would be tho or if they would entertain a GB. Pix available
yeah but the problem is we dont want to to that without permission.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
The Greek promised me some sitckers about a month or two ago, and he posted in another topic about that they would be up. I pmed him a week ago about this and he didn't respond. :???: I want a CB5 sticker :cry:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
1.8Tabamoura said:
yeah but the problem is we dont want to to that without permission.
Yeep I agree

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll wear one and bring in more peeps, all you have to do is pay my monthly passat bill.............the hand feeds the hand :lol: Kidding

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm in! :b5:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
33 Participants
Blindfold7
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing