Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've yet to find a good place to put the cd's and case, other than the glove box. They don't fit in the armrest, the compartment under the steering wheel is for the manual.

So how has everyone else solved this problem?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (Zero4875)

They fit under my armrest on the MY2000 B5.
I can only fit 4 or so though.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (stealthx32)

home

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (dseps)

Home.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (Ricardo)

some of you have responded with

> Home

Um, I don't have a changer, and don't plan on buying one in the near future--the car was enough! Therefore, I need to keep a few cds and cases in the passenger compartment, but the options on where to store them seem to be few. I'll check out under the passenger seat--thanks! Tthe armrest location seems quite precarious but I'll look into that also.

Dan

·
Registered
373 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (dseps)

well i bought myself a 32 disc folder. i keep all my burnt cds in there n slide it down in tha compartment under the stairingwheel. fits perfect. best place i could find.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (ajchenmph)

dseps,

Some people have reported in the past that they store them in the pocket on the back of the front passenger's seat. That way they can easily be accessed from the driver's seat.

regards,
Brian

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Re: Where do you store CD Jewel cases? (MojoMan)

I have a case from a company called Discgear. Really cool. It's a circular disc shape (no suprise here) and unclamps at one of either side to open up accordion style. The single holds 24 CDs and it's a lot more compact than a CD book. Roughly the size of 4 jewel cases stacked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts