Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know, this is an excellent engine & transmission oil additive/treatment.
It also makes a nice apertif. :suspicio:

Okay, I have the website.
http://www.militec-1.com/
And I know... eBay.
What I would like to know is if there is a better source. (read BETTER PRICE) :roll:
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Ahhhh man, I've been pumping up Militec for years. It was recommended to me by an Audi mechanic when I started putting together my 2000 Passat 4 Motion racer. I also used this stuff as a weapons cleaner while I was in the Marine Corps, instead of the standard issue CLP. Since then, I've been running it in my crank, transmission, and coolant in all of my cars. I even have a Swami story on their corporate website when I busted an oilpan after getting cut off by a Scooby at VIR two years ago.

I drive to their distributor in Rockville, Md. and pick up gallons of it before the race season begins or during an engine rebuild. Unless you know a distributor, there's no source that discounts this product.

Send me a PM, I might be able to do something small..

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68719&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=militec

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Dear, God, who designed their website?!?!?!? :mad: I'm interested, but I can't find a way to navigate to any useful information... :thumbdow:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Rusty said:
Dear, God, who designed their website?!?!?!? :mad: I'm interested, but I can't find a way to navigate to any useful information... :thumbdow:
Yeah it does suck! They are a very small company so give them time..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Rusty
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing