Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shipment of Neuspeed SofSport springs is on the way, and I need recommendations on professional installation in the Los Angeles area (I live in the South Bay area). I already contacted EF1 Motorsports in Signal Hill and they charge $200 for the installation which includes a front wheel alignment. That seems on the high side for installing just new springs. Please tell me where to go and how much is reasonable to pay for this service.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
alibid said:
My shipment of Neuspeed SofSport springs is on the way, and I need recommendations on professional installation in the Los Angeles area (I live in the South Bay area). I already contacted EF1 Motorsports in Signal Hill and they charge $200 for the installation which includes a front wheel alignment. That seems on the high side for installing just new springs. Please tell me where to go and how much is reasonable to pay for this service.
I dont wanna post competitive prices, but you can do cheaper $100 for installation and good alignment $50. So u save $50.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I'd rather pay an extra $50 for piece of mind since I know Fab at EF1 has done many b5 suspensions. Customer service is also top notch. Plus he's a Club B5 sponsor as well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything but i figured since we are already talking about install prices of springs, What would be a decent price for springs and shocks install?

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
oh and just in case anybody is in the area, I'll be there at EF1 @10am this saturday, Feb 7 getting some stuff done. come by and say hi :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts