Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These tinted headlights are on BoeserBlick's b5 ( :b5: of the month, march 2003) and I just love them! I tried to pm him, but I haven't gotten any answer yet, and I'm just too curious to wait. I feel the need to have 'em :D ! Anybody knows? Or was it custom tinted off of a clear one?!? What about the corners?!? Has anybody ever seen tinted corners?!?! Lemme know!
PS: how do I load an image?!? :???: :???: :???:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
it's custom done. the insides are painted black. takes some ball sacks to open up expensive hid's to do that. :weirdo:

it's virtually imposible to do the corners since they're fragile. although MHW does make a set of tinted corners. but they're fluted.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
schmove said:
it's custom done. the insides are painted black. takes some ball sacks to open up expensive hid's to do that. :weirdo:

it's virtually imposible to do the corners since they're fragile. although MHW does make a set of tinted corners. but they're fluted.
Humm interesting...I had a guess that it would've been painted. I never heard of MHW, where can I find more about it, and what did u mean by "they're fluted"?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts