Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Notice that he is in Sweden. And from a few other threads in the forum, I understood that rice mods and chrome are actually the IN thing in Europe. After the crash course on rice'ism, he would still want to know a source for those tails... my guess :wink:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I like'em in black! Not sure about the chrome cause it stil has that black strip on the edge. The blaced out ones hid that, giving it a more caleaner look. :) I thinki might invest in some in the near future.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The taillights you are looking for are the second generation of altezza style offered by Fkautomotive you can find them on the www.fkautomotive.de website maybe if you can get the part number then FK northamerica can special order them for you. The taillight are actually supposed to look like b6 audi style but they still kept some of the altezza look to them. I hope this steers you in the right direction.

On second thought I will do you one better here are the part numbers

part #'s
chrome: FKLRX02061 and BLACK FKRLX0263

Part #'s
chrome: FKRLX02051 AND BLACK FKRLX02052

You can't get it better than this unless some comes up to you and say hey diude can you buy these from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.