Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the topic says. i have look everywhere but i cant find this type of one piece headlight.but i can´t find it. please help me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got these for my passat over the summer. Angel eyes on them look sick and didn't have any problems with build quality or discoloring so far.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Someone in our local (UK) club has them, I've asked him where he got them from and will let you know asap.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Someone in our local (UK) club has them, I've asked him where he got them from and will let you know asap.
Ok, he got them from here - eBay link

I know no eBay links are permitted but the auction has ended, it wasn't my auction and I have no interest in promoting the product whatsoever.

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah i would make sure to read any feedback with those ebay lights. seems like all of the lights for sale are from companies with -98% so careful.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i would make sure to read any feedback with those ebay lights. seems like all of the lights for sale are from companies with -98% so careful.
i have looked for some feedback but i haven´t found any. but some of you here in clubb5 says that it is crappy quality of those lights

1 - 20 of 30 Posts