Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to NY for the weekend and want to know where are tuning shops in that area. I want to buy some parts and avoid shipping. thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
http://www.rapidparts.com is "kind of" in the area. There are all kinds of rice shops around, but not too many VW/AUDI. There used to be a great shop on Northern Blvd quite a few years ago as I remember, but they didn't stay in buisness for long unfortuanatelly.

Alex

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually want to buy the Neuspeed Short Shifter and a Snub Mount. My girlfriend needs also some parts for her B6 A4. I am aware of rapidparts but I think that they will be closed? I will be in West Orange NJ.

·
Registered
446 Posts
isnt PES in PA?

i dont know of any shops that are gona have anything your lookin for in NJ in stock, but plenty in PA...im not as familiar with NYC....maybe try tyrolsport in the city...i know they have a bunch of VW stuff

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b5pr said:
pes-tuning is in jersey :thumbup:
Pensylvania. 1h30 from where I'll be staying. Thanks though, it seems to be a really nice shop.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
quote="b5pr"]pes-tuning is in jersey :thumbup:[/quote]

They moved to Ivyland.Pa and after my experience with them over my W8 chip, I'll never recommend them again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VWGUY4EVER said:
quote="b5pr"]pes-tuning is in jersey :thumbup:
They moved to Ivyland.Pa and after my experience with them over my W8 chip, I'll never recommend them again.[/quote]

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
DrivinAJetta
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing