Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$200 OBO
Wife hated them, want them out of my garage.
Bay Area only please. U pick up.

Ref this thread http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48042&highlight=&sid=8e11eed7ef7e239ca386c1dc43f980d2

Only difference are the tires: Conti Sport Contact 2 that I spent WAAAYYY to much on. Great tires, 1/2 tread left (I think)

Other crap in my garage that I'd like to get rid of:

Stock springs/struts/shocks off 2003 Passat
2x trailer hitches that fit 2000 Jetta/Golf
Sold...Childrens Dresser White w/ girly knobs
Sold.. (tall like 7ft tall) cd/dvd holders from IKEA x2
Sold..2000 CBR 929 $4200 31K miles, Ohlins rear, extra set of wheels,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to keep this local.
Read the thread I referenced for info.
-The wheels have not changed.
-Normal wear and tear along with the slight curbage and the bent inside lip on one of them.

They are $200
They are 18's
They have lots of tread life left.
No brainer.

I just ask that you pass on the savings to someone else sometime in your life.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's see if these go local first...sorry, just don't want the risk, problems with shipping.

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!DIBS!!!

I'll give you $200 right now for them. I'm a little north of Sac, but we can meet up locally.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pacent,
Yes, the bike has seen VIR (Virginia) and Thunder Hill, Northern California (5 or 6 times).
PM me if you want any more info. You live kind of far from Nor Cal. Are you just curious or seriously interested?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I am looking for a bike, but the more I think about it...it is a bit far and the mileage is higher than what i am looking for.

Nevertheless, the bike you're selling is still approx 2k below kbb without any mods. If it hadnt been tracked, I would have definately consider it tho...

at the very least...bump for you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The bike post was just an add-in to my wheel sale. I really didn't think anyone would bite on a Passat forum.

Keep in mind when looking for a bike that mileage matters very little(especially on the west coast where riding is year round). In fact, I'd rather have a bike with more miles on it. I know it wasn't sitting in a garage gathering dust. The price also reflects the mileage. My fork seals are original and I just changed the battery for the first time a week ago. I have kept track of all tires, oil and plugs put on the bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
1.8Tabamoura
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing