Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Where is the best place to get wheel spacers and bolts?

Thanks,
BeckB5
01 Black Magic, V6, Tip.

·
Confused
3,557 Posts
I'd go with H&R spacers that are at least hub-centric. You can find them usually at ECSTuning, but other places might have better prices. I've been running 8mm H&Rs for about 40,000 miles without issue.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'd go with H&R spacers that are at least hub-centric. You can find them usually at ECSTuning, but other places might have better prices. I've been running 8mm H&Rs for about 40,000 miles without issue.
Good gosh, all of those details are exactly what I was going to post! Well, I guess I'm done here. :thumbup:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Yes. They are pushing the wheel out further, which means less threads are going into the wheel hub. If you don't have enough...guess what....off comes the wheel after time....I've *almost*had this happen to me out in CO.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys, looks like I'm in for the 25mm rears, and the 15mm fronts for the correct look with the 15" adelides. I'll let you guys know how that works out. I'm looking for a quality spacer like a rally spacer or something for the rear because of the size.

Thanks again for the info.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,065 Posts
I'm not familiar with Bonoss. Had H&R spacers on another car and had no problems.
They were a spammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts