Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Umm....Gee....I hope you followed the proper procedures for doing that on a closed and course and made sure that proper safety was taken. :wink: :wink:

Other than that...... :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was in the back lot of the tuners garage....

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Eeeew...that's gotta stink! 8) :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
That's a sweet Sport Quattro...you need some sick horsepower to do that with a 4WD

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never said it was mine, although I'd love to have an SQ. It should be pretty obvious that that is not a Coupe GT, CGTs are FWD and have a much longer wheelbase. As for when mine will be like that...it can NEVER be like that. But it is getting an MC2 engine transplant over the winter. AudiConnection here in Suffolk is doing the transplant. It will end up being a 2400 lb FWD car with roughly 225 hp. Should be good for some fun...

·
Registered
936 Posts
duandcc said:
I never said it was mine, although I'd love to have an SQ. It should be pretty obvious that that is not a Coupe GT, CGTs are FWD and have a much longer wheelbase. As for when mine will be like that...it can NEVER be like that. But it is getting an MC2 engine transplant over the winter. AudiConnection here in Suffolk is doing the transplant. It will end up being a 2400 lb FWD car with roughly 225 hp. Should be good for some fun...
hey! im doing the same thing to my 90!!

except im making an AAN/3B/7A hybrid :)

what are you running for fueling? ignition? do tell :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SLAB: Are youreally going to plop a 20VT in your 90? 8) That's gonna rock! But that's goona be costly... I'm just going to a standard MC2 engine. I'm going to run stock MC2 fueling and use a slightly modified MAC11 ECU. I'm going to run 1.8Bar of boost, a K26 turbo with external wastegate, stock Audi 200 or 5000 intercooler (maybe a Porsche 944T iintercooler) and a Forge 007 DV, or atleast that's my initial plan. Should be good for about 225 hp... 8)

·
Registered
936 Posts
duandcc said:
SLAB: Are youreally going to plop a 20VT in your 90? 8) That's gonna rock! But that's goona be costly... I'm just going to a standard MC2 engine. I'm going to run stock MC2 fueling and use a slightly modified MAC11 ECU. I'm going to run 1.8Bar of boost, a K26 turbo with external wastegate, stock Audi 200 or 5000 intercooler (maybe a Porsche 944T iintercooler) and a Forge 007 DV, or atleast that's my initial plan. Should be good for about 225 hp... 8)

do you want my 7A when i pull it?? :)

that will happen much later tho....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts