Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody shopped on BlauParts lately?
Their inventory is getting pretty thin. I'm not a regular customer over at that site but wow, they don't have much anymore.

·
Registered
26,644 Posts
Many places cut back on stock 10-15 years after models were last produced. I have not been on their site recently, but as they often/usually have OEM parts, I expect VW stopped producing the parts as they have had many closeout sales on the VW parts vortex site.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many places cut back on stock 10-15 years after models were last produced. I have not been on their site recently, but as they often/usually have OEM parts, I expect VW stopped producing the parts as they have had many closeout sales on the VW parts vortex site.
Yeah I suppose you're right. I've noticed on ECS Tuning that a fair amount of stuff is becoming a "no longer available" item. It seemed rather drastic the amount stuff I didn't see on the Blau website. Wished I would have known back a couple of years ago, Blau is in Manitowoc, WI. I would have swung up there to check them out. They were only 90 miles away from where I lived.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts