Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Wolfsberg model Jetta to a regular 1.8t?
I got a buddy looking at one and its Wolfsberg, I was just curious for him.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
-16inch bbs alloys-special to the WE
-sport seats not available to the regular GLS
-special badges
-cheaper package deal for the whole thing.

i got a buddy looking at a dealer leftover right now too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
I would of guessed about $5k. :)

All kidding aside, in the "old" days, Wolfsburge Edition meant it was built in Germany as opposed to Brazil or the US, which carried a lot of weight back then. Not sure about today. I'm guessing it's still true. I'd go with the true German built version myself. Fortunately, the Passats are built in Germany still. However, does it really matter that much? Some with the WE Jetta's might be able to tell you. Visit the VWVortex and see what they say.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
HermanH said:
I would of guessed about $5k. :)

All kidding aside, in the "old" days, Wolfsburge Edition meant it was built in Germany as opposed to Brazil or the US, which carried a lot of weight back then. Not sure about today. I'm guessing it's still true. I'd go with the true German built version myself. Fortunately, the Passats are built in Germany still. However, does it really matter that much? Some with the WE Jetta's might be able to tell you. Visit the VWVortex and see what they say.
Jettas are made in Mexico , GTI's and GOLF's ( and Audi A3's) are made in Brazil..

How do I know?
I used to live 3 miles away from the VW/Audi plant in Curitiba Brazil. and many of my friends used to work there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
1.8Tabamoura
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing