Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,103 Posts
There is a label inside the spare tire well in the trunk with all your option codes and paint color code. If you have the owners manual there should also be a copy of this label tucked in the front pocket of the manual.

· Registered
32 Posts
i know this might not be the right thread to ask this, but i have a 2003 vw passat wagon 1.8l 4 cyl turbo and this is what my paint code is Urban Gray Metallic LD7W/2A. i'm having a hard time looking for it at a local store like orielly or autozone. all i can find is LA7W which is reflex silver. any help would be greatful and if this not the co thread could someone repost it for me. i do welcome pm's as well. thanks.

· Registered
2004 GLS 1.8T
12,197 Posts
i know this might not be the right thread to ask this, but i have a 2003 vw passat wagon 1.8l 4 cyl turbo and this is what my paint code is Urban Gray Metallic LD7W/2A. i'm having a hard time looking for it at a local store like orielly or autozone. all i can find is LA7W which is reflex silver. any help would be greatful and if this not the co thread could someone repost it for me. i do welcome pm's as well. thanks.
I have the same color; it's a bear to match. The supposedly correct color from the VW dealer was way too dark. The closest match I found was from automotivetouchup.com. I doubt you'll have much luck at a local store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.