Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow that's a clean garage :shock:

Ours has tons of old unused motor oil (my dad's too lazy to change it himself, and it's also cheaper to get it done), car cleaning stuff, tools that nobody uses, a lawnmower, my ma's gardening stuff, a few bikes that we need to throw out....

Just junk in general :lol:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Let's see...

OEM parts from the Passat and Jetta
Two stacks of wheels/tires
Floor jack
Bench grinder
washer and dryer
assorted motor oil
chemicals
assorted crap

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
tools, lots of tools , a half buit model T ford circa 1927, a snow blower :roll: and alot of misc car parts :suspicio:

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Aside from my rollaway full of Craftsman tools

33 gal. air compressor
Sand Blasting Cabinet
Portable Sand Blaster
1,000lb. engine stand
2 ton engine hoist
12 ton Shop Press
10" Dewalt compound miter saw
Router table w/1/2 hp Craftsman Router
9" Craftsman Benchtop Drill Press
4" wide Craftsman eletric planer
DeWalt biscuit joiner
Craftsman 7-1/2" cirular saw
Craftsman 6" bench grinder
Kenmore Washer and Dryer

Non-Tools:
331 Ford short block
8.8 T-Bird differential
T5 WC transmission from my 91' Mustang
Edelbrock Performer RPM cyc. heads
MSD ignition stuff
Autometer gauge stuff
two rear t-bird spindles
Fuel tank, Steering rack, steering rod, master cylinder and parking brake lever from the 91' mustang
PBR 2piston alum. calipers :) from 00' Mustang w/ 00' spindles.
MC

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Lots of tools, cleaning supplies (for vehicles), a few car jacks, and two motorcycles. One is a project 1982 Honda CM450E that I'm restoring and the other is my cruiser:

:wink:

Jdubes - Nice VTX! I was thinking about getting a 1300 in trade for my Shadow, but after 5 years, I think it's grown on me.... :wink: Now you need a shield, a sissy bar and a nice set of bags and you're ready to go places... :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Bench with grinder,sand blaster,air compressor.tool cabinet, snow blower, lawn mower, lawn tools, air tools,rims and .....
....an 18 foot speed boat on a trailer :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
<pre>
<u>Big Things</u>
Two John Deere garden tractors (1968 and 198x)
1991 Jeep Wranger with transmission out
197x Harley Davidson Shovelhead
1970 Porsche 911
Rebuilt 1980's Dodge 360 engine with 727 tranny
Blown Fiat X1/9 engine w/ PBS head

<u>Smaller Things</u>
Another PBS head
Other X1/9 go-fast parts (headers, dual carbs, ...)
4 16" Passat wheels + tires

</pre>

Plus tools...

Everything except the Porsche and the tools I need to get around to selling. So if you know anybody PM me...

-m

·
Registered
893 Posts
I have a bike in my garage too, problem is it's my buddies HAWK GT and it is in pieces. I also store my sisters scooter during the winter.

Those plus a LOT of tools, tires, garden junk, a canoe, snowblower, way too much used motor oil, a bunch of scrap lumber, saw horses, etc.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
1 surfboard, 2 windsurfers + sails, 2 bikes, washer, dryer, refridg, hot water heater. Water softener, 6 ft ladder, garden tools and hardware, spare water, paint supplies, roof rack accessories, workmate work bench, boxes of storage, and my mushroom grow kit.

the paper and glass recycling boxes, spare propane tank, spa supplies, christmas ornaments, Space echo and Amp, 4 track, sporting goods, extra carpet, pilstrom tongs, and car supplies.

let me know if you need something. :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
13 Participants
jimbob
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing