Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone having? I brought my lunch... I almost always actually, to cut back on eating out expenses which can get outrageously expensive.

Let's see: For breakfast, yogurt and a danish along with my usual morning cup of Hazel Nut coffee and Vanilla Creamer from CoffeeMate. For lunch... Peppered Turkey sandwich with Provolone Cheese on Wheat Bread. A Banana, Carrots, Chips, Cookies, and good O'traditional water!

Here's to eating healthy!! :beer:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I rolled out an anti-spam and anti-virus device yesterday on our network, so far it's reduced spam tremendously so the wiseguys in my office decorated my cube with 50 cans of Spam :puke: . . . anyone interested? ;)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I was thinking about a falafel sandwich from my fav. middle-eastern quicky spot. Big n' healthy smothered with humas fo $4.... mmmmm :D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
upshot said:
I was thinking about a falafel sandwich from my fav. middle-eastern quicky spot. Big n' healthy smothered with humas fo $4.... mmmmm :D
Hummas.... EEWWWW!! My wife LOVES that... I think it's nasty!! Makes your breath stinks after! :puke:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
upshot said:
damn you.

the microwavable lunch i brought today (leftover salmon [yes, i know about the band], and brown rice) might have to wait till tomorrow coz falafel king is sounding pretty good...

Of course, tomorrow i'm going out for thai - so better suffer with the leftovers today. grrrrr - see what you did to me??

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Today is a hangover day. I had some ruby red grapefruit juice for breakfast and a bottle of Aquafina for lunch. :nervous: . I'm now starting to get hungry for some kind of unhealthy junk.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
oh BTW... anyone had spam sushi? I know it sounds weird, scary and all that, but its actually not bad. Its a Hawiian/Japanese-American thing apparently.

My wife's family is Japanese-American and they always have some spam sushi going around at the family reunions and stuff... hehe

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
My breath is climbing the stink-o-meter as I type... :lol:

Funny how no one comes to deliver new work after I down one of these monsters!

Spam sushi?? whasss that? spam cubes with pickled ginger and wasabi on top?? :puke:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
hotani said:
oh BTW... anyone had spam sushi? I know it sounds weird, scary and all that, but its actually not bad. Its a Hawiian/Japanese-American thing apparently.

My wife's family is Japanese-American and they always have some spam sushi going around at the family reunions and stuff... hehe
You mean Musubi? Hell yeah! For recipe see:

http://www.hawaii.edu/recipes/misc/spam.html

As for me, this will be it for today:

Yum-yum.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Breakfast: muffin
Lunch: Peppered Turkey on italian, carrot sticks, sugar wafers.

Dinner TBD :)

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
we never decide until the car leaves the parking lot. i'll let you know. :thumbup: :wink:

Ok Breakfast for lunch, 3 eggs Scrambled soft, hash browns, toast and bacon. Tom's #24.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm halfway thru a 10" italian sub from the dive deli/convenience store up the street.
It's got meat (bologna, salami, capicola, pepperoni) piled about 1".
Lettuce, tomato, provolone, green peppers, pickles, hot peppers, mayo, spicy mustard.
I'm challenging myself to consume the entire thing.
:bow:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts