Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to ask... anyone buying new mods for X-mas, or getting any new mods? Gf asked if I wanted anything for my car but I think I've reached the point where I'm modded out... for a daily driver at least.

You guys...?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Breather Hoses, Control Arm Kit, MONO Wiper, Install Coils,
and a delphi myfi protable xm rrrraaadddioooooooo

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
a new alternator, drive belt, and roller....

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
got a free dent last friday, i guess you can call that early Christmas.

Nothing that i know of that i actually wanted.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
Got home before the wifey on Wednesday and saw the JOM badgeless grill sitting by the front door. Pretended not to ...

Also had to talk to Discover Card a few days ago and pulled up my account online so that we could compare information. That's when I saw the charge to DubStop Imports for $148. If the grill is $100, I'm guessing there's a Euroswitch in there and a little bit of shipping, too.

Mom and dad always give money for Hanukkah and I just graduated from Grad School, too. Bonus for me! (Not sure what to spend it on, though.)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Craftsman gift card...I think...which will go toward tools. And my purchase for the ride is a Pure MS upper stress bar. Woulda built it myself with the A6 mounting brackets but just not feeling like taking the time.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
A pedastal spoiler, rear bumper protector, and cargo net for a Scion tC.
I'm going to put them on my other Gratuitous-Gift-Giving-Holiday present, a Flint Mica 2006 Scion tC 5-speed which will be delivered (hopefully) in a couple of days.

Side-note: did you know that it's nearly impossible to find a non-white tC with a 5-speed in the IL/IN area? At least that's what my dealer says.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
100,000 mile DIY service. :)

Also...

PBR/Axxis Ultimate Pads
Brembo plain-face front rotors
ATE solid rear rotors

PureMS Snub Mount

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
NotAPreppie said:
Side-note: did you know that it's nearly impossible to find a non-white tC with a 5-speed in the IL/IN area? At least that's what my dealer says.
Fox Lake has one in Charcoal.
Libertyville has one in Lt Blue.
Arlington Heights has ten ...and only two of them are white.
Bredemann has one in Black Cherry.
Northbrook has two - one of which is Classic Silver Metallic.

That's 12 non-white stick-shift tC's in the north and northwest Chicago suburbs alone. I didn't even check Schaumburg yet.

Yeah, your dealer sucks.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Im getting my system rebuilt, and new comps for the front :thumbup:

[shameless plug]Someone could buy my 18s for sale in the classifieds and make a great holiday gift for themselves :lol: [/shameless plug]

·
Registered
880 Posts
getting monster mats, W8 Console, Maybe dual gauage pod and 2 new gauges, but i did just buy myself KW V1 coilovers last month which was a nice gift for myself......also my mom got me a nice new 33 gallon Air compressor for me...my old one took the shitter......and whatever money i have left from xmas....then my birthday January 16th....ill get more stuff

1 - 20 of 42 Posts