Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
ran into this old thread but it poses an interesting and fun question, I couldn't resist:

I just swapped with my wife her 2019 Passat, she wants a BMW, oh well.....I will take it, been a Passat fan for a very long time.
This is what I would do, will show links to see the actual product, going expensive here...

Get this EVO air suspension, wow:
TruHart® - AirPlus Vera Evo Bluetooth™ Air Suspension System

Get these Forgiato Wheels!!!
FORGIATO® - CACTUS JACK (ECL Forging) Custom Finish
12 grand racing seats!!!
OMP® - HTE-ONE Series Racing Seat

4 grand cargo basket
Aluminess® - Touring Style Roof Cargo Basket
Swap all the oil/fluids/filters with this:
2019 Volkswagen PASSAT recommended synthetic oil and filter
Front bumper cover!
Alzare® - Front Bumper Cover

I am gonna go play the lottery, would love to make this happen!

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
If I had a spare $100k laying around to spend on my Passat, I'd drive to the nearest McLaren dealer and plunk down on an 720S Spider.

Reactions: PZ

·
Registered
250 Posts
If I had that to just blow on my Passat, I could build all three to the exact spec I want.

The 03 W8 daily would get a set of springs to lower it and give it a bit more feel. I'm already having the windows tinted so that would help. It would also help get it just a tune for fun.

The 03 W8 with the Votex kit would get the 6spd swap finished and I'd be able to set it on coilovers and get the supercharger manifold and tune completed.

Next would be the B5 Audi my wife drives, and that would get the 2.7t engine completed and installed with the tune.

Hell, I imagine I'd even have a lot of money left over at that point.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’d buy a clean last of the old shape jag xj with the aluminium body , put a couple of classics in the garage probably a rover p4 or a p6 and a lada riva and treat the Passat to a set of new tyres as it will be doing the pulling and dirty work.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts