Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do to your passat if you had $100,000,

and dont say sell it or buy a wrx... If you had won 100,000 and decided to keep your passat, what mods would you do...

keeping in the mood of christmas, if santa gave you 100K what parts would be in your garage???
:bow:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I wouldnt spend it on the Passat.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Buy a different car and save the Passat for the family driving! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
20vvillian said:
I would use my passat to drive to the Audi dealership to get an RS6 and then i would click this link!

http://www.dahlbackracing.se/english/main.asp

Yeah I'd have to go with an RS6 and mod that.

But if I had to keep my :B5: , I'd use the money to conver my drivetrain to AWD, put in a manual transmission, do the most powerful engine swap there is for our cars, and use the rest to supplement everything else.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone wants to know, I would turn my car into Optimus Prime and it would tranform from a 1.8T passat to a 2005 M5 and then transform into a Tyranasaurus Rex... that would be cool, although a 2005 M5 and a Tyranasaurus Rex are pretty much the same thing...

Optimus Prime kicks ass.. :b5.5:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
-30% tint all the way around, including front windshield (100k can go towards tickets)
-Votex body kit, but I'd have them fill in and smooth over so there are no lines created from the body kit.
-Get a cool unique non-rice paint job
-CF hood and trunk painted to match car, as well as every single lightweight body panel you can get
-18" BBS CH (or some bad-ass chrome rims with huge lip) with nice tires, full neuspeed suspension system w/coilovers
-Badgeless chrome grille, tinted tails/headlights, stock spoiler, wood dash kit, wood shift knob, wood steering wheel, all the wood trim you can get
-I'd get upper and lower eyelids, but instead of sticking them on there, I'd have a shop fill in and smooth over the gap so there's no lines from them.
-Smooth over rear VW symbol
-Fill in liscence plate holes
-Remove each corner sidemarker
-Bi-xenons
-Dvd player in dash w/flip up LCD screen as big as it goes, Xbox hooked up as well
~3000Watt system in the trunk, diamond speakers up front
-Not sure what I'd do with the engine, probably do a huge swap. If not I'd just get every imaginable mod for the 1.8t
I'm missing lot's of little stuff in there too.
I'd probably go to custom metal makers and get a bunch of unique body panels made. I'd get the ceiling fabric and visors replaced with a nicer fabric, leather/suede whatever. Stick a few Lazyboys in there, stripper pole, full bar.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Okay, pay off the condo, and then with the $800/month raise, I'd start work on a lil project.... If you saw a Variant with lil chrome badge that said "W8t" on the back, would you be a lil interested? And let's say that when I dumped the clutch on the 6-speed and smoke only came from the rear tires, wouldn't that be pretty schweet?

That's probably what I'd do..... :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
dji203 said:
buy an A8 and junk the passat
I'd do that too,

But if I really had that kind o money, I probably wouldn't put it on a car. Maybe I'd sell my passat, get and A4 or A6 and use the rest of the money in something different.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts