1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i would buy a brand new S4 :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
WTF does Bill Gates even need a credit card for?? Does he need to build his credit so he can get a home loan?? He could buy and sell our asses with what he's got in his couch cushions.

Jonathan

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JokerUNM said:
screw that! I'd buy the friggin DEALERSHIP!

unlimited toys. "where's that new rs6 that came in yesterday? the boss took it out for a ride..."

;)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Everyone should have a credit card for online purchases. I see Bill Gates as very powerful, but still the nerd at heart that orders stuff from NewEgg and assembles it himself :weirdo:

Me? Probably A6 4.2L; and some Martin Logan Statement E2 speakers. (BTW, a pair of those speakers are about the cost of a loaded V8 Phaeton!)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I'd buy a 60 seat MAClab for the design department at my former college (just to make him pay for it)...

"Hello Students, welcome to the Bill Gates MacLab, please take your seats"

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Spirare said:
I'd buy a 60 seat MAClab for the design department at my former college (just to make him pay for it)...

"Hello Students, welcome to the Bill Gates MacLab, please take your seats"
That was definitely the first thought that crossed my mind. "Hello, G5" :D

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
OneGuyInCA said:
I wonder if it's a VISA or a MASTERCARD or an AMERICAN EXPRESS card?
They were VISA cards. The biggest offender was BJ's, they were improperly keeping records. They were storing MagStrip info on all customers...which is strictly forbidden. BJs got hacked and all that magstrip info (name, address, SS3, phone number, etc) got into the hands of the hackers. Many financial institutions were effected,...

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Sharky said:
I'd buy a big-ass Sunseeker with diesels, buy a slip for life, and all the fuel I can burn.
Dude, I liket he way you think.....but Bill makes enough in one day to cover that.

I'm thinking a nuclear sub! Tell me how cool you would be when you show up at the marina in that!

·
Registered
81 Posts
OneGuyInCA wrote:
I wonder if it's a VISA or a MASTERCARD or an AMERICAN EXPRESS card?

They were VISA cards. The biggest offender was BJ's, they were improperly keeping records. They were storing MagStrip info on all customers...which is strictly forbidden. BJs got hacked and all that magstrip info (name, address, SS3, phone number, etc) got into the hands of the hackers. Many financial institutions were effected,...
Yup thats exactly what happened, My creditcard company called thursday and said they need to cancel my credit card at the end og the weekend and i couldent get a replacement for a month because someone hacked into the bj's data base :mad: :cry: :evil:

·
Registered
229 Posts
If I had Bill Gates' credit card:

"Mr Hefner, you're fired!
Listen, girls, these are the new rules..."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts