Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i had posted this already but i dont think it worked so....

i cant decide on what tires i should get its between the goodyear eagle f1 gsd3 bridgestone s03 pole positions and the yokohama avs es 100

i know thats a broad price range but i need a good performing good tread life comfortable ride tire

in 17 in

lemme know

scott

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
For better ride comfort and treadlife you may want to consider an all-season tire. The Continental Extreme Contact and Pirelli PZero Nero M&S are good choices.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
The above are great tires...also don't buy without at least looking at the Toyo Proxes 4. I have them and I love them unfortunately Tirerack does not carry them - but they should... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would look at the toyos but there is not a dealer here in eau claire, wi that i know of..... i have snow tires so i dont need all seasons....

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have heard good things about both the Goodyear and Bridgestones, I have the SO3's, but not long enough to give you an idea of how they roll after significant use. I can tell you that the SO3's are amazing in the rain!! Also look nice if that matters :wink: They do seem to be wearing faster than I would like, but they are my first set of high performance tires, so I dunno how they compare to others.

Jonathan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for in info.... keep me posted on what u guys think i need to order my rims and tires asap cause its getting warm here in wisconsin and i still have the blizakks on so yeah.... haha well i got to go im in my computer applications class and my teachers bitching haha.....

scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts