Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I KNEW IT!! :lol: Just like everyone said, your drop didn't look anything like soft, and now it's out there for the whole world... Redb5sdca has a serious sport drop. Woah... :shock: where is the pic of your ride? I think you're due for some new pics to be posted. I miss seeing your ride every post I go to. :wink: So now what are you going to do with your extra set up springs now that you don't need them?

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
get rid of them for something lower. both sets of sports must go I need something lower. and here is my favorite pic.

how it is

how it should be

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Intrax is advertised as 1.75 but they're closer to 2+. Also check out the FK springs which are I think 60mm/40mm. It'll be quite difficult to get that sort of lowering in that second picture w/o going with coilovers.

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Yep, Voglands can get low.

Now, coilovers are the way to go. I regret going that route from the start. Nick, it will be hard to get that kind of drop in the rear in that picture. Only way you're going to get that is if you remove the rubber spring perches. Hit me up with a PM if you want some more details.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i and others who bought the fk 35/40 kits experienced a greater than expected drop, in my case a 2 inch drop front and rear. i have a 2001 B5.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
xpress1.8t
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing