Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so a while back a few of you know how i had an incident breaking my oil pan in a 1.5ft deep pothole. so i got that fixed, and realized that i also screwed up my sideskirts, so im looking to buy new ones. Can anyone reccomend some nice aftermarket side skirts for a reasonable price (i.e. cheaper than the $800 votex ones in the GB section), thanks.. :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try going to landspeedusa.com. I believe they quoted me $175.00 each for the M3 styled sideskirts.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i need to get side skirts so if theres nothing cheaper than the $800 ones in the GB, ill get those, but im interested in the Rieger ones, for $175 each, but theyre for a b5, does anyone know if they will fit on the b5.5's? i dont think there is a longer wheelbase on the late models, is there?

·
Registered
940 Posts
speedracer329 said:
i need to get side skirts so if theres nothing cheaper than the $800 ones in the GB, ill get those, but im interested in the Rieger ones, for $175 each, but theyre for a b5, does anyone know if they will fit on the b5.5's? i dont think there is a longer wheelbase on the late models, is there?
It's the same. Didn't u see the same votex skirts on both b5 and B5.5s ?

·
Registered
506 Posts
speedracer329 said:
I dropped a link there for the vortex sides...$600, whats up with you going to go with the group buy for $800?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea ill probably end up getting the Votex ones that don_rapheal gave us: http://www.atlastimports.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=102
just because i dont really like the M3 style rieger ones even though theyre soo cheap. OK so i unscrewed and removed the stock sideskirts from my car and the door guards too because they got trashed. DO I NEED the stock door guards/skirts with the votex ones? or do they just screw on in place of the stock ones, thanks guys.. :bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.