Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which drop is right for the b5 in your opinion? I can't be the only who loves it dropped to the floor :p.

1. leave it stock
2. a nice mild drop (ex...sofsports)
3. more aggresive (ex..sports)
4. if you ain't rubbin, you ain't dubbin :p (ex..race springs coilovers etc..)

I would make this a real poll but I am not sure how?

My answer of course

Nick

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd have to say 2 also. It looks so good!!!!! Yet not scraping.

I'm hoping that parking blocks and speed bumps don't become too much of a problem though :nervous: . Otherwise (since she drives it more), I'll be in a bit of trouble. I wouldn't think that a 1.2" drop would cause that much of a problem though (with the Eibach pro-system I'm getting installed).

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
5. Bags :lol: too bad they handle like ass. :p

BUT for thoese that hate dumped cars and bitch about the handling being bad. The way the passat's suspension geometry is layed out, at a 3" drop the lower controlarm is parallel to the ground, unlike the macphearson design of the A platform where with a 3" drop they are pointing towards the sky.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
3 -- H&R Sports -- Get Raked, Baby! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
2 - 4....

What every works for your situation and priorities. I drive a tons miles...#2 for me. If I only drove 10-20m a day..then maybe #3. If I was in my 20's then #4. :D (am in mid 40's!)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

Did I mention 4

Come on Nick if you like it the way you have it then keep it!

Rich :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.