1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PanaSSat24 said:
You totalled it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I hope not!!!
Not me....this came into the dealership a member of my other car club works at. The engine is a loss, so is the tranny, all the electrical. With today's cars, you normally can't salvage much out of this.

·
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Blue Blur said:
it just...blew?
Cause is unknown at this time.
Quote from member is : the guy was inside the gas station, another guy says "hey is that your Lambo?" he says "yeah", other guy says"dude, that shit is on FIRE!!"

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
OCTICK said:
Cause is unknown at this time.
Quote from member is : the guy was inside the gas station, another guy says "hey is that your Lambo?" he says "yeah", other guy says"dude, that shit is on FIRE!!"
I was gonna say it looked more like it caught on fire than it was crashed. Must have been some kind of electrical short, but that's not good for a lambo still on it's first tank of gas. :D

Same thing happened to my friend's cadillac. It was a '92 that only had 40,000 miles on it. He goes into the store and when he comes out it is just a big-ass fireball. :Yikes:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Reminds me of the Pontiac Fiero. It would just spontaniously combust. What a lousy feeling watching your brand new $170K car burn in front of your eyes.

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
dn5150 said:
Reminds me of the Pontiac Fiero. It would just spontaniously combust. What a lousy feeling watching your brand new $170K car burn in front of your eyes.

I think it's a litle more than 170k.

·
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dn5150 said:
No that is drummers of Spinal Tap.

Murcielargos are about $282K.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
OCTICK said:
No that is drummers of Spinal Tap.
Wow, good reference.

Rabbit said:
Little green globule.
Damn, even better follow up.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and all the rest of the CB5ers): A moment of silence for Peter "James" Bond and Mick Shrimpton, if you would.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts