Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the supermarket to get snacks for my Death Valley camping trip on Wednesday and so I get the usual stuff calbee shrimp chips, pocky, vitasoy, cookies and crackers and then I come across a whole wall of yan yan. I haven't been grocery shopping at home in a long time so I wasn't "up" with the new snacks. But i got the COOOLEST snack!

YAN YAN with chocolate AND strawberry in one container! woo hooo! how awesome is that? okay some of you might think that i'm being weird but I know some of you know it's a big deal.... esp boeser hehe :D

so go out and get some yan yan :bow:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts

"WARNING! contains NO pig fat." (*)

that's VERY reassuring. I always do wonder if my candy has pork products in it or not. at least now I know this one doesn't.

----------
(*) Warning: contains NO lark vomit, either.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
what's a yan yan? :shock:

·
0 Posts

Hell i'm from the hood and i know and love YanYan Chocolate and strawberry, hell yeh im going to get some now! :) If you dont know get some!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Death Valley!! How cool! The last time I went, it was some 6 years ago with my then girlfriend. We went during January and it was cold as ever! Very awesome place. We'd like to go there again one day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
RL331
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing