Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just realized there is a 12 year corrosion warranty. Stupid me started some sanding and touchup paint on the front fender at the top of the wheel well on my wifes 06 wagon last year. was way overdue for a wash so I washed it and found many places rusting. door seams.. around the light at the top of the hatch. had the car in the dealer 2 months ago for a new parking brake module and rear brake job. Dealer didn't say anything of course. How should I go about this and what luck did you have?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Call them and they will schedule an inspection for the following year.. sob... .. they are cruel lol..
So I took mine for the inspection and they took pics and sent VW Canada who approved all but 1 fender.. worst case is the did all the work and the color is noticeably different. It's a black car but their paint had some grey in in.. sort of giving it a metallic black look. No one wants to fix the issue.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Call them and they will schedule an inspection for the following year.. sob... .. they are cruel lol..
So I took mine for the inspection and they took pics and sent VW Canada who approved all but 1 fender.. worst case is the did all the work and the color is noticeably different. It's a black car but their paint had some grey in in.. sort of giving it a metallic black look. No one wants to fix the issue.

Still fighting for someone to fix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.