Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all? Are they still around? I was planning on getting an exhaust from them sometime in the near future...

-Jordan

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Yeah, I just saw AJChen's car for the first time and wanted to go with a similar setup, but no links.... :cry:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
yea...no web site anymore I know they had gotten new management or something. Perhaps they just went under or got converted to a different focus. I love having a lifetime warranty when the company dissapears.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Antoddio said:
yea...no web site anymore I know they had gotten new management or something. Perhaps they just went under or got converted to a different focus. I love having a lifetime warranty when the company dissapears.
Hey, at least the intentions are there. :p No one really ever wants their company to fail.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I remember hearing something about new management and that they would be reopening shortly, but that was a while ago. Just wondering if anyone had any solid facts, other then just speculation.
If they arent around I guess im going with the TT/Borla

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
Yea I remember hearing something about new management and that they would be reopening shortly, but that was a while ago. Just wondering if anyone had any solid facts, other then just speculation.
If they arent around I guess im going with the TT/Borla
Have you thought about the milltek system? It's very similar to brullen system except the color.

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shuPASSAT said:
Have you thought about the milltek system? It's very similar to brullen system except the color.
I have, I just know that TT has been around for a LONG time so they would be good to go with. IIRC the Milltek is closer to stock, I would actually like a little bit of a growl. Also www.gprparts.com has the Aluminized (since i live in the South no need for SS) system with DP for $550 + shipping. Cant really beat that price :thumbup:

·
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NoneRock said:
There is a deal in the marketplace here for SS 3rd gen. Neuspeed catback (with downpipe) for $618 shipped.
I dont like the way the Neuspeed sounds. Id rather get the aluminized TT/Borla for cheaper. Thanks for looking out though :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts