Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys iv had a bad time, a valeter has sprayed silver alloy wheel spreay on my centre air vents, used thiners to try to it off, failed, and soaked the digital climate control unit enuff to destroy it, so iv got no heating or blowers,
too add to this my rev counter has stopped working, the oil warning light has come on even with enuff oil in the engine, the valeters will be paying for all damages.

im just woundering what else lays behind the dash board in that area? cars got to go to VW for inspection when they re open after the holidays.

photos up soon.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
if the oil warning light say "low oil pressure", then i wouldn't drive the car until you fix it. could be as simple as the oil pressure switch, but could also be the oil pump or sludge.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,308 Posts
guys iv had a bad time, a valeter has sprayed silver alloy wheel spreay on my centre air vents, used thiners to try to it off, failed, and soaked the digital climate control unit enuff to destroy it, so iv got no heating or blowers,
too add to this my rev counter has stopped working, the oil warning light has come on even with enuff oil in the engine, the valeters will be paying for all damages.
Is anybody else thinking WTF? If that happened to me, I'd probably be in jail for beating someone unconscious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts