Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
1.8tbeout said:
with the jack, left side under carpet.
My jack is IN the pouch. There is no space under the carpet except for where the spare wheel is. Maybe it is in a different year model. I have a 2000.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
owners manual, zip ties, cheapo wrench, paper towels (borrowed an inch high stack the last time i had to buy belly pan hardware and lay in the parking lot to pin the bugger up-dont worry i'll give them back :wink:) and electrical tape

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
John and the GLX said:
While we are on the subject, anyone know what the small compartment with the two brass screw holes is intended for? They are the same threaded deals that the CD changer mounts to. There must be something designed to mount there.

John
I think that is for the Navigation System, in Europe and other countries that offer that option.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i found a cd changer in there three weeks after i bought a blaupunkt cd player, i only though it was a first aid kit :thumbdow: :suspicio:

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
In our variant, beyond standard tools:

Left Side: 3 30 minute flares, King Kong D Cell MagLight flashlight, work gloves.

Right Side: Latex-free First Aid Kit from Eckerd Drugs.

Spare Tire Well: Jumper cables, plastic sheet.

·
Registered
268 Posts
SNL Quote (Jim Brewer?): "You could put your WEED in there!"

CD Changer, CD's, a book I have to return to a friend the next time I see him, but NO WEEEEED MAAAAAN!!!!!

:lol:

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
I have a JVC 20 disck changer, along with a Panasonic 8 disc change. Then, below those to shelves, I have spare fuses, tire patch kit, and some small wrenches. Then in the space below the compartment, I have the jack, tool kit, and some wrenches. In the spare tire well, I have spare lug bolts, torque wrench adapters and extension, and a few blocks of wood, for us lowered folks. :lol:

And condoms, who ever heard of such a thing? :???:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Left side:
CD changer
Jack
Silicone Water Blade
California Duster
Microfiber towels
Right Side:
710N DV :roll:
Silicon tubing :roll:
Spare bulbs
Rope

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Ski mask, duct tape, shovel (just kidding!)

First aid kit
Binoculars
Old bag phone - So if I get carjacked and thrown in the trunk I can just plug it into the 12V socket and call 911 (really!) :crazy:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts